Laboratory for Technology and Analysis of Drugs
Team Leader: Prof. Nikolay Lyapunov
M.Sc:. Kharkiv Pharmaceutical Institute, 1972, Ph.D. 1979, D.Sc. 1990, Prof. 1993.
Leading Researcher of SSI "Institute for Single Crystals" (since 2013)
Chief Researcher of State Scientific Centre of Drugs (2010-2013)
Head of Laboratory for Liquid and Semi-solid Preparations at State Scientific Centre of Drugs (1992-2010)
Member of Specialized Academic Council at National University of Pharmacy
Dr. Elena Bezuglaya
Dr. Yuriy Stolper
Alexey Lysokobilka, M.Sc.
Tatyana Puhovaya, M.Sc.
Anna Lyapunova, M.Sc.
Vladimir Bovtenko, M.Sc.
Igor Zinchenko, M.Sc.
Alexey Lyapunov, M.Sc.
physicochemical studies of disperse systems with a liquid, solid and gaseous dispersion medium (suspensions, emulsions, aerosols, foams)
development and research of medicinal products:
- topical semi-solid preparations (ointments, creams, gels, pastes)
- liquid preparations for cutaneous application – lotions, shampoos etc.
- oral liquids – solutions, emulsions and suspensions, syrups)
- nasal preparations (drops and sprays)
- preparations for inhalation (pressurised metered-dose inhalers)
- suppositories (rectal and vaginal)
development of analytical procedures for quality control of medicines, validation of analytical procedures
standardization: preparation of registration documentation for medicinal products and drafting of scientific guidelines and regulatory